This wiki is still relatively early in development. Most of the work so far has gone to creating species lists and pages for the species known or expected to occur in Southeast Alaska. Future efforts will include the addition of more species (and species groups), pages for physical features and phenomena known from Southeast, including weather and atmosphere, rocks/minerals, and geography (islands and other land or water forms).
- Birds: Pages for all the species reported from Southeast Alaska. (384 species included)
- Bryophytes: Pages for most of the species reported in Southeast Alaska including information and maps from Ian Worley's PhD dissertation on the biogeography of bryophytes in Southeast Alaska. (559 species included)
- Vascular Plants: A nearly comprehensive list of plants in (or expected to be in) Southeast Alaska. Some species have fairly complete summaries, but most include little more than names so far. (1145 species included)
- Algae: Pages for (mostly marine) algae known from Southeast Alaska (146 species included so far).
- Lichens: Pages for many of the lichens reported in Southeast Alaska (551 species included so far).
- Fungi: Pages for an increasing number of the fungi found in Southeast Alaska (213 species included so far).
- Mammals: Pages for marine and terrestrial mammals reported in Southeast Alaska (82 species included).
- Marine Invertebrates: Pages for marine invertebrates reported in Southeast Alaska (259 species included). Thanks to the Sitka Sound Science Center for supporting the development of this wiki by allowing Paul Norwood, one of their AmeriCorps volunteers, to spend some time creating pages for Marine Invertebrates.
- Terrestrial Invertebrates: Pages for terrestrial invertebrates reported in Southeast Alaska (406 species included).