Ulota barclayi: Worley shows collections span the region. BFNA indicates leaves should be much less twisty than other species in the area. Also leaves at base of sporophyte will be different than the rest of its leaves, and exostome teeth are reflexed.
- PacNW Herbaria Records for Ulota barclayi
- Search Arctos Database for Ulota barclayi (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Ulota barclayi (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Ulota barclayi
- iNaturalist Observations for Ulota barclayi in Southeast Alaska
[as Ulota japonica]
Southeastern Alaska Distribution: Probably widespread.
Habitat: On the bark and twigs of trees, especially Alnus.
Comments: Usually with sporophytes.