- PacNW Herbaria Records for Scleropodium obtusifolium
- Search Arctos Database for Scleropodium obtusifolium (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Scleropodium obtusifolium (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Scleropodium obtusifolium
- iNaturalist Observations for Scleropodium obtusifolium in Southeast Alaska
Southeastern Alaska Distribution: See Map 342. Previously reported by Holzinger and Frye (1921) from Ketchikan; there is also an unmapped record from Union Bay made by Harvill (1950).
Habitat: On rocks that are either inundated with flowing water, wet with splashing or seeping water, or moist and in deep shade (such as karst sinkholes). Often as sand and silt collectors in streams and rivers.
Comments: Infrequently with sporophytes.