Radula complanata: Radula species lack underleaves which distinguished this genus from Porella and Frullania. The leaves of R. complanata overlap and obscure the underlying stem.
- PacNW Herbaria Records for Radula complanata
- Search Arctos Database for Radula complanata (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Radula complanata (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Radula complanata
- iNaturalist Observations for Radula complanata in Southeast Alaska
Southeastern Alaska Distribution: See Map 97. Throughout.
Habitat: Widespread and common in southeastern Alaska on the bark of trees, especially Alnus and Picea, and upon rock surfaces of cliffs and canyon walls. From sea level to the lower subalpine.
Comments: Usually with perianths and commonly fertile.