- PacNW Herbaria Records for Preissia quadrata
- Search Arctos Database for Preissia quadrata (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Preissia quadrata (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Preissia quadrata
- iNaturalist Observations for Preissia quadrata in Southeast Alaska
Southeastern Alaska Distribution: Throughout and often abundant.
Habitat: Mostly on basic substrates, usually on sterile soils at the bases of boulders, cliffs and rock outcrops. Sometimes in canyons or gorges. Frequent on recent tills in Glacier Bay. Although in exposed, highly insolated and well drained sites, the plants are most frequent in semi-”protected” micro-habitats. From sea level to the subalpine, perhaps into the alpine.
Comments: Sporophytes are frequent.
Worley's map of Preissia quadrata collections