- PacNW Herbaria Records for Hygrobiella laxifolia
- Search Arctos Database for Hygrobiella laxifolia (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Hygrobiella laxifolia (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Hygrobiella laxifolia
- iNaturalist Observations for Hygrobiella laxifolia in Southeast Alaska
Southeastern Alaska Distribution: Not previously known. Reported from two sites: Steep walled canyon below Blue Lake dam, 6 miles E of Sitka, Baranof Island, Worley and Boas 9980; and a forest canyon on west shore of Sawmill Bay, Excursion Inlet, Glacier Bay National Monument, Worley 12664.
Habitat: Moist canyon walls; in Fennoscandia (Arnell, 1956) on occasionally inundated stones, cliffs, and streamsides; alpine and subalpine, to sea level in the northern part.
Comments: The species is circumboreal, but appears to be restricted to the forest zone.