Homalothecium nevadense: FNA range map does not include Alaska
- PacNW Herbaria Records for Homalothecium nevadense
- Search Arctos Database for Homalothecium nevadense (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Homalothecium nevadense (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Homalothecium nevadense
- iNaturalist Observations for Homalothecium nevadense in Southeast Alaska
Southeastern Alaska Distribution: New to the district. Known from two collections from the limestone cliffs on the NE shore of Saginaw Bay, 3 miles SE of Halleck Harbour, Kuiu Island, Worley and Schofield 8928, 8971.
Habitat: The Alaskan material grew directly on exposed limestone cliffs and boulders. Elsewhere in its range the species is most common on calcaerous rocks, also rarely on trees and logs.
Comments: The Alaskan material was fertile. The southeastern Alaskan site considerably extends the known range of the species to the north.