- PacNW Herbaria Records for Gymnomitrion concinnatum
- Search Arctos Database for Gymnomitrion concinnatum (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Gymnomitrion concinnatum (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Gymnomitrion concinnatum
- iNaturalist Observations for Gymnomitrion concinnatum in Southeast Alaska
Southeastern Alaska Distribution: Known only from the Chilkat mountains and reported by Kurtz (1885) and again by Stephani (1887). The precise location is unclear, but is in the vicinity of the Lynn Canal.
Habitat: According to Arnell (1956) a common alpine hepatic in Fennoscandia. On soil wet from melt water from moist ravines and boulders in talus to summits.
Comments: Except for the very early report by Kurtz, the species does not seem to be in southeastern Alaska.