- Sitka/Gymnomitrion apiculatum: Reported from crater rim growing as part of hepatic crust on Mount Edgecumbe. Also found on Bear Mountain growing in little alcove near summit. (edit)
- PacNW Herbaria Records for Gymnomitrion apiculatum
- Search Arctos Database for Gymnomitrion apiculatum (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Gymnomitrion apiculatum (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Gymnomitrion apiculatum
- iNaturalist Observations for Gymnomitrion apiculatum in Southeast Alaska
Southeastern Alaska Distribution: Known only from Yakobi Island near the mouth of Icy Strait (Persson and Weber, 1958).
Habitat: On Yakobi Island the plants grew on bare gabbro rock, in an alpine meadow by the edge of a glacier, ca. 2150 ft. (The island does not support true glaciers, so the reference must be to a permanent snow field.)
Comments: Dioicous, sporophytes rare.