Northern Flying Squirrel (Glaucomys sabrinus): Apparently present on much of the mainland from Upper Lynn Canal south, but perhaps not the Northern Gulf Coast. Also present on several islands near the mainland, as well as Prince of Wales Island (and other associated smaller islands), the home range an endemic subspecies occurs.
- Search Arctos Database for Glaucomys sabrinus (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Glaucomys sabrinus (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Glaucomys sabrinus
- iNaturalist Observations for Glaucomys sabrinus in Southeast Alaska
- MacDonald Cook 2007: Two subspecies; G. s. zaphaeus and G. s. griseifrons the latter being endemic to Prince of Wales Island and other associated islands.