Pacific angel shark (Squatina californica): Reported from Southeast Alaska, but unconfirmed. With no documented reports from north of Puget Sound, it seems unlikely this species occurs in the region very often, if at all.
- FishBase page for Squatina californica
- Search Arctos Database for Squatina californica (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Squatina californica (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Squatina californica
- iNaturalist Observations for Squatina californica in Southeast Alaska
- Mecklenburg Mecklenburg Thorsteinson 2002: Single (unverifiable record from Southeast Alaska). Not reported from British Columbia. Nearest well-documented record of this species is from Puget Sound in Washington.