From Natural History of Southeast Alaska
Water Lobelia (Lobelia dortmanna): Only two collections, both from the very southern end of the region. These are the furthest north of this species on the west coast of North America.
- USDAPLANTS page for Lobelia dortmanna
- e-FloraBC page for Lobelia dortmanna
- Arctos Collection Record (Duke Island, 2005) page for Lobelia dortmanna "growing in hard sand at margin of freshwater lake, flowering stems emergent from 10-50 cm water, forming more or less continuous mat of rosettes around perimeter of lake, is the dominant shallow freshwater plant in this and one nearby lake"
- Arctos Collection Record (Ella Lake, 1993) page for Lobelia dortmanna "Freshwater lake shallows with sandy substrate"
- PacNW Herbaria Records for Lobelia dortmanna
- Search Arctos Database for Lobelia dortmanna (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Lobelia dortmanna (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Lobelia dortmanna
- iNaturalist Observations for Lobelia dortmanna in Southeast Alaska