From Natural History of Southeast Alaska
- PacNW Herbaria Records for Coccotrema maritimum
- Search Arctos Database for Coccotrema maritimum (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Coccotrema maritimum (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Coccotrema maritimum
- iNaturalist Observations for Coccotrema maritimum in Southeast Alaska
- Geiser Dillman Derr Stensvold 1998: On beach rocks in extensive colonies at the upper edge of, or just above salt-spray zone, usually just above the Verrucaria maura and forming a distinct white zone of variable width depending on the amount of local wave and wind action. Sometimes on vertical surfaces of highly exposed rocks on slopes facing the open water but up to 700 m above the shore. Described from Queen Charlotte Islands.