"?" is not in the list of possible values (Documented, Reported, Unsubstantiated, Expected, Not known to occur, Insufficient Data) for this property.
Some use of "<nowiki>[[</nowiki>" in your query was not closed by a matching "]]".add location
- PacNW Herbaria Records for Cephalozia bicuspidata
- Search Arctos Database for Cephalozia bicuspidata (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Cephalozia bicuspidata (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Cephalozia bicuspidata
- iNaturalist Observations for Cephalozia bicuspidata in Southeast Alaska
Southeastern Alaska Distribution: Throughout. [as Cephalozia ambigua] Known only from Yakovi [Yakobi?] Island (Persson, 1946).
Habitat: Diverse; on decaying wood, peaty soil in forests, often as pure colonies. In western North America it is more common on decaying wood than elsewhere in its range.
Comments: The species is commonly fertile. [as Cephalozia ambigua] In Fennoscandia the species is usually on moist soil in the alpine and subalpine regions, descending to the conifer forests on paths, etc., and in mires (Arnell, 1956). An oxylophyte, either on acidic rocks in the mountains, or in moory, sandy areas (Schuster, 1953).