From Natural History of Southeast Alaska
Dwarf Northern Rockcress (Braya humilis): There appears to be two collections from the region. One from limestone on Chichagof Island and a second the Alsek River not far from the border.
- USDAPLANTS page for Braya humilis
- e-FloraBC page for Braya humilis
- FNA page for Braya humilis "Sandy, gravelly soil along streams, lakeshores, roadsides, moraines, open stony slopes, dolomite cliffs and slopes, limestone ledges, solifluction soils; "
- PacNW Herbaria Records for Braya humilis
- Search Arctos Database for Braya humilis (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Braya humilis (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Braya humilis
- iNaturalist Observations for Braya humilis in Southeast Alaska