Merckia (Wilhelmsia physodes): Included in the Preliminary checklist and in Hall's 2010 treatment, but there are no records from British Columbia, nor are there any georeferenced records from Southeast Alaska. (There are a quite a few records in ARCTOS without any geolocation data, and it is possible that an older collection or two from Southeast Alaska is among them.) The nearest collection records appear to be from well into the Yukon Territory or near Prince William Sound.
- FNA page for Wilhelmsia physodes "In sand or mud along streams and on gravel bars;"
- USDAPLANTS page for Wilhelmsia physodes
- PacNW Herbaria Records for Wilhelmsia physodes
- Search Arctos Database for Wilhelmsia physodes (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Wilhelmsia physodes (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Wilhelmsia physodes
- iNaturalist Observations for Wilhelmsia physodes in Southeast Alaska
- Muller: [as Arenaria physodes] ex NE; sandy areas
- Hall 2010: [as Arenaria physodes] "Sandy areas, river banks. Occasional."