From Natural History of Southeast Alaska
White Violet (Viola renifolia): Collections from Juneau and Haines indicated in PacNW herbaria database. Also a collection from BC near the border along the Stikine River is near the region.
- PacNW Herbaria Records for Viola renifolia
- Search Arctos Database for Viola renifolia (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Viola renifolia (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Viola renifolia
- iNaturalist Observations for Viola renifolia in Southeast Alaska
- Muller: NE; forests, moist open areas
- Hall 2010: "Moist woods and adjacent meadows from southeastern to south-central Alaska."