Usnea cavernosa: Reported from Haines in 1998 checklist. Two records in National Lichens and Air Quality database. One from from near Juneau, the other from Prince of Wales Island.
No collections in PacNW herbaria database from region. (Collections mostly from coastal Oregon and California, and the Rocky mountains. Also a small number from extreme SW BC and from interior BC rockies)
- Treated in Usnea in the Pacific Northwest by D. F. Stone
- PacNW Herbaria Records for Usnea cavernosa
- Search National Lichens and Air Quality Database (Tabular Results from Tongass)
- Search National Lichens and Air Quality Database (Map locations from Tongass)
- Search Arctos Database for Usnea cavernosa (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Usnea cavernosa (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Usnea cavernosa
- iNaturalist Observations for Usnea cavernosa in Southeast Alaska
- Geiser Dillman Derr Stensvold 1998: On Picea northwest of Haines (Thomson and Ahti 1994).