From Natural History of Southeast Alaska
Curled Starwort (Stellaria crispa): Scattered collections throughout the region, but with gaps. Apparently no collections from Chichagof Island, Admiralty Island, nor the southern outer islands.
- USDAPLANTS page for Stellaria crispa
- FNA page for Stellaria crispa "Wet soil in woods, shaded streambanks and shores;"
- e-FloraBC page for Stellaria crispa
- PacNW Herbaria Records for Stellaria crispa
- Search Arctos Database for Stellaria crispa (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Stellaria crispa (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Stellaria crispa
- iNaturalist Observations for Stellaria crispa in Southeast Alaska
- Muller: gen; moist areas, open forest, meadows
- Hall 2010: "Wet rocks, wet soil on stream banks, shady alder forests and thickets, low to mid elevation. Common."