Polar Willow (Salix polaris): Dwarf shrub of moist late snowfields and scree slopes
Single collections mapped in ARCTOS from southern mainland and Coronation island with additional collections from the northern mainland in mountains around Lynn Canal.
- PacNW Herbaria Records for Salix polaris
- Search Arctos Database for Salix polaris (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Salix polaris (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Salix polaris
- iNaturalist Observations for Salix polaris in Southeast Alaska
- Hall 2010: "Arctic and alpine tundra to 1700 m on rocky cliffs on Juneau Ice Field and St. Elias Range...."
- Muller: NE; alpine