blue shark (Prionace glauca): Overall range is said to include temperate waters, but the species is also reported to be highly migratory (see FishBase page linked below for more). Known from outside waters in Southeast Alaska, primarily in the late summer to early fall and/or during times of warmer water conditions.
- FishBase page for Prionace glauca
- Search Arctos Database for Prionace glauca (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Prionace glauca (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Prionace glauca
- iNaturalist Observations for Prionace glauca in Southeast Alaska
- Mecklenburg Mecklenburg Thorsteinson 2002: Reports from the outer coast primarily in late summer to early fall.