California Myotis (Myotis californicus): Known primarily from the southern outer islands, and the El Capitan Cave area of Prince of Wales Island in particular. They may be more widespread in the region (and there is at least one report from northern Southeast) - recent and on-going work by the Alaska Department of Fish and Game (non-game division) may reveal more about the distribution of this species in the region.
- AKNHP Summary Report for Myotis californicus (link goes to pdf)
- Search Arctos Database for Myotis californicus (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Myotis californicus (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Myotis californicus
- iNaturalist Observations for Myotis californicus in Southeast Alaska