Elegant sandwort (Minuartia elegans): So far only records are from Baranof Island on Bear Mountain (and possibly Starrigavan Ridge) near Sitka.
Except for along the Bering Sea, this has been reported mostly from continental side of the mountains, but there are at least a couple of ocean side records from British Columbia and Washington (though FNA account suggests those may be a different species), as well as a couple from Kodiak Island.
- FNA page for Minuartia elegans "Rocky talus, montane ridges and meadows, moist tundra"
- USDAPLANTS page for Minuartia elegans
- e-FloraBC page for Minuartia elegans
- PacNW Herbaria Records for Minuartia elegans
- Search Arctos Database for Minuartia elegans (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Minuartia elegans (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Minuartia elegans
- iNaturalist Observations for Minuartia elegans in Southeast Alaska