From Natural History of Southeast Alaska
Collections in ARCTOS from across the region.
- Sitka/Kalmia procumbens: Commonly found in forested bogs and subalpine meadows or tundra. Around town, most easily observed along the Cross Trail. (edit)
- USDAPLANTS page for Kalmia procumbens
- FNA page for Kalmia procumbens "Dry to moist, subarctic, arctic, and alpine tundra, coastal marshes;"
- e-FloraBC page for Kalmia procumbens
- PacNW Herbaria Records for Kalmia procumbens
- Search Arctos Database for Kalmia procumbens (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Kalmia procumbens (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Kalmia procumbens
- iNaturalist Observations for Kalmia procumbens in Southeast Alaska
- Muller: [as Loiseleuria procumbens] gen; alpine, open areas, common
- Hall 2010: [as Loiseleuria procumbens] "Well drained rocky sites in alpine and arctic tundra; frequently forming pure mats, low elevation in bogs. Occasional to common."