Clubbed sea squirt (Eudistoma sp.): This colonial tunicate is reported by O'Clair & O'Clair 1998 as the "clubbed sea squirt" (somewhat like Ritterella spp.) while the Light and Smith manual describes the species as forming "sheets up to 1 cm thick, often with lumps or pendant lobes 3-5 cm. long." The species in O'Clair & O'Clair 1998 may be the Eudistoma probable new species on page 355 of Lamb & Hanby 2005. It also looks rather like Stalked Compound Tunicate (Distaplia smithi).
- WoRMS Page for Eudistoma sp.
- Search Arctos Database for Eudistoma sp. (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Eudistoma sp. (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Eudistoma sp.
- iNaturalist Observations for Eudistoma sp. in Southeast Alaska