From Natural History of Southeast Alaska
Scattered collections, more from the northern part of the region. Not collected from Chichagof or Baranof Islands, though it has been reported from both.
- Sitka/Erigeron humilis: Found above 3700 on Bear Mountain. Found at somewhat lower elevations on Chichagof Island karst in the vicinity of Rust Lake. Presumed to occur elsewhere in similar habitats. (edit)
- USDAPLANTS page for Erigeron humilis
- FNA page for Erigeron humilis Arctic and alpine tundra, snowbed slopes, pond and stream margins, boulder ridges in streambeds, heaths, ledges, dry gravelly slopes
- e-FloraBC page for Erigeron humilis
- PacNW Herbaria Records for Erigeron humilis
- Search Arctos Database for Erigeron humilis (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Erigeron humilis (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Erigeron humilis
- iNaturalist Observations for Erigeron humilis in Southeast Alaska
- Muller: N;open gravelly soil, alpine
- Hall 2010: Northern Southeast Alaska; Occasional to common in gravelly soil in alpine meadows, and sometimes bogs at low elevation.