Flat-top Draba (Draba corymbosa): D. eschscholtzii was included in the preliminary checklist, though it seems this name may be misapplied to plants in North America (see discussion at pan arctic flora site). It is not entirely clear what the best alternative may be, however D. corymbosa seems plausible. In any case, there appear to be no documented collections of this species from the region at present, though there are three records from the Haines triangle region of British Columbia included in maps on e-Flora BC.
- USDAPLANTS page for Draba corymbosa
- e-FloraBC page for Draba corymbosa
- FNA page for Draba corymbosa "Moist tundra, among calcareous or dolomitic rocks, gravel beaches, silt and clay terraces;"
- Pan Arctic Flora page for D. eschscholtzii Discussion of taxonomy of D. eschscholtzii and whether it should be applied in North America.
- PacNW Herbaria Records for Draba corymbosa
- Search Arctos Database for Draba corymbosa (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Draba corymbosa (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Draba corymbosa
- iNaturalist Observations for Draba corymbosa in Southeast Alaska
- Muller: (as D. eschscholtzii) ex NE; open areas in mountains