From Natural History of Southeast Alaska
Northern rockcress (Draba borealis): A handful of collections from the region are in ARCTOS, with most near the northern border, but one from Coronation Island as well.
- USDAPLANTS page for Draba borealis
- e-FloraBC page for Draba borealis
- FNA page for Draba borealis "Rock outcrops and talus, gravelly terraces, meadows, forest edges and thickets, roadsides, grassy areas, alpine tundra;"
- PacNW Herbaria Records for Draba borealis
- Search Arctos Database for Draba borealis (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Draba borealis (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Draba borealis
- iNaturalist Observations for Draba borealis in Southeast Alaska
- Muller: (var. maxima) NE; open areas, alpine, rocky areas
- Hall 2010: "Alpine tundra and opens woods in southern Alaska."