Aleutian Brome (Bromus aleutensis): A 1939 collection from Hyder is the only one identified as this species in ARCTOS and showing up from the region. PacNW herbaria has no records from the, though shows numerous collections from BC (where this species does not appear to be recognized by e-Flora BC) and northwest Washington.
- PacNW Herbaria Records for Bromus aleutensis
- Search Arctos Database for Bromus aleutensis (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Bromus aleutensis (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Bromus aleutensis
- iNaturalist Observations for Bromus aleutensis in Southeast Alaska
- Muller: [as B. sitchensis var. aleutensis] gen; forest, meadows, open areas
- Hall 2010: [not treated]
- Skinner, et al 2012: "Native grass found mostly on disturbed soils of roads, lake shores, and disturbed streambanks. Uncommon and easily recognized by its robust size and large spikelets."