Resin birch (Betula glandulosa): FNA map implies range of this species overlaps with Southeast Alaska along the east side of Lynn Canal. Three georeferenced collections of this species from Southeast Alaska in ARCTOS are two from near Haines and one on Chichagof Island.
From FNA: "Plants intermediate between Betula glandulosa and B . nana subsp. exilis make up a continuum of forms linking the typical forms of Betula nana and B . glandulosa in parts of Alaska where the ranges of these species overlap. "
- Arctos Collection Record (Mt. Kashagnak 2000) page for Betula glandulosa
- USDAPLANTS page for Betula glandulosa
- Arctos Collection Record (Mosquito Lake, 1965) page for Betula glandulosa
- FNA page for Betula glandulosa
- PFAF page for Betula glandulosa
- e-Flora BC page for Betula glandulosa
- Arctos Collection Record (Chichagof Island, 1994) page for Betula glandulosa On limestone ridge.
- PacNW Herbaria Records for Betula glandulosa
- Search Arctos Database for Betula glandulosa (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Betula glandulosa (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Betula glandulosa
- iNaturalist Observations for Betula glandulosa in Southeast Alaska
- Muller: NE; wet open areas
- Hall 2010: Northern Lynn Canal and Yakutat. Common in bogs, wet open areas and rocky alpine slopes. (includes B. nana)