Common Corncockle (Agrostemma githago): Although the preliminary checklist includes this species as introduced in the Sitka area, there are no records in ARCTOS, nor any reports in AKEPIC. It is not considered established in British Columbia. It seems unlikely to be established in Southeast Alaska.
- PacNW Herbaria Records for Agrostemma githago
- Search Arctos Database for Agrostemma githago (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Agrostemma githago (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Agrostemma githago
- iNaturalist Observations for Agrostemma githago in Southeast Alaska
- Muller: Sitka area; waste places, intro