Acrobolbus ciliatus: Originally collected by Worley (though not processed until later) from near Sitka in the early 1970s. Refound in 2023, with a second population discovered on the outer coast of Glacier Bay National Park. Known locations are on steep, north-facing rock, typically further shaded by overgrowing vascular plants. Likely persistently damp (except when frozen), but not overrun with water.
- PacNW Herbaria Records for Acrobolbus ciliatus
- Search Arctos Database for Acrobolbus ciliatus (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Acrobolbus ciliatus (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Acrobolbus ciliatus
- iNaturalist Observations for Acrobolbus ciliatus in Southeast Alaska