Subalpine Fir (Abies lasiocarpa): Reported (and rumored) from scattered (sometimes isolated) locations throughout much of the region, collections of this species come from three primary areas, the coast mountains east of Lynn Canal, the coast mountains near Hyder, southern outer islands - Dall and Prince of Wales.
- Sitka/Abies lasiocarpa: There have been suggestions that possible relict population may exist on South Baranof, though none has been found/reported yet. (edit)
- PFAF page for Abies lasiocarpa
- e-FloraBC page for Abies lasiocarpa
- USDAPLANTS page for Abies lasiocarpa
- FNA page for Abies lasiocarpa
- PacNW Herbaria Records for Abies lasiocarpa
- Search Arctos Database for Abies lasiocarpa (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Abies lasiocarpa (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Abies lasiocarpa
- iNaturalist Observations for Abies lasiocarpa in Southeast Alaska
- Muller: gen; interior valleys, forests
- Hall 2010: Scattered populations throughout southeastern Alaska with largest populations in Misty Fjords and a pure stand northeast of Skagway. Isolated relict populations have been found high on mountains of northern Prince of Wales and central Dall Island.