- PacNW Herbaria Records for Ulota obtusiuscula
- Search Arctos Database for Ulota obtusiuscula (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Ulota obtusiuscula (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Ulota obtusiuscula
- iNaturalist Observations for Ulota obtusiuscula in Southeast Alaska
Southeastern Alaska Distribution: Common and abundant throughout.
Habitat: On the bark of most trees, but most frequently on Alnus, especially by streams and along shores. Never above the upper limit of the forest.
Comments: Usually with sporophytes.. This is the most common species of the genus in southeastern Alaska, frequently in great abundance on larger alder trees in streams and in canyons. [as U. crispa] The southeastern Alaskan records may represent confusion with U. obtusiuscula]