Ulota curvifolia: Worley notes only reports are from Skagway and Lake Lindeman. Grows on rock (may be more likely to be found at higher elevations - if it occurs in the region beyond where it's been reported).
- PacNW Herbaria Records for Ulota curvifolia
- Search Arctos Database for Ulota curvifolia (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Ulota curvifolia (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Ulota curvifolia
- iNaturalist Observations for Ulota curvifolia in Southeast Alaska
Southeastern Alaska Distribution: Known only from Lake Lindeman, British Columbia near White Pass on the Alaskan border (Grout, 1928-40) and from Clifton Station, Skagway, Boas 23 (May 9-12, 1966).
Habitat: On rocks in boreal and alpine regions.
Comments: Frequently with sporophytes.