Coast Clover (Trifolium wormskioldii): Included in the preliminary checklist, Hall's 2010 treatment - presumably both based on a single record Hulten has mapped from what appears to be Annette Island. There are no collections in ARCTOS. E-flora BC has mapped records from Haida Gwaii, which appear to be the nearest reports (other than Hulten) to Southeast Alaska.
- PacNW Herbaria Records for Trifolium wormskioldii
- Search Arctos Database for Trifolium wormskioldii (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Trifolium wormskioldii (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Trifolium wormskioldii
- iNaturalist Observations for Trifolium wormskioldii in Southeast Alaska
- Muller: [as T. wormskjoldii] ex S; meadows, coastal dunes
- Hall 2010: [as T. wormskjoldii] "Southern southeastern Alaska. Meadows and coastal dunes. Uncommon."