- PacNW Herbaria Records for Takakia lepidozioides
- Search Arctos Database for Takakia lepidozioides (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Takakia lepidozioides (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Takakia lepidozioides
- iNaturalist Observations for Takakia lepidozioides in Southeast Alaska
Southeastern Alaska Distribution: Previously reported from Harbor Mountain near Sitka, Lake Diana on Baranof Island, and Deer Mountain, Ketchikan (Hattori, Sharp, Mizutani and Iwatsuki, 1968).
Habitat: From sea level to the upper subalpine and lower alpine. On walls of canyons, moist cliffs, on earth over rocks on cliffs and wet slopes, in subalpine meadows, on the margins of late snowpatch hollows, and on ridges of mountains on soil between rocks. Sometimes on peaty slopes.
Comments: The species is not known to have sporophytes, but deciduous shoots are common.