From Natural History of Southeast Alaska
Saltmarsh Starwort (Stellaria humifusa): Collections from throughout the region.
- Sitka/Stellaria humifusa: A 1950s collection by Luella G. Smith from Indian River Mouth is the only report. It is probably at least Uncommon in the area. (edit)
- USDAPLANTS page for Stellaria humifusa
- FNA page for Stellaria humifusa "Lake shores, beaches, marshes, salt marshes, mainly northern coastal;" "Stellaria humifusa is often confused with Stellaria crassifolia, but has thicker stems and fleshy leaves that wrinkle and tend to turn brownish when dried. Also, in S. crassifolia the long pedicels are very slender and sharply angled below the capsule."
- e-FloraBC page for Stellaria humifusa
- PacNW Herbaria Records for Stellaria humifusa
- Search Arctos Database for Stellaria humifusa (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Stellaria humifusa (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Stellaria humifusa
- iNaturalist Observations for Stellaria humifusa in Southeast Alaska