Pacific Stonecrop (Sedum divergens): Southeast Alaska appears to be near the northern extent of the range of this species. Collections from near Haines (two at mile 10 of Haines highway from 1967 and 1981) and one from Takhin Ridge (2000). Other nearby collections include from near Disentchantment Bay, and from across the border near the Stikine River.
- e-FloraBC page for Sedum divergens
- FNA page for Sedum divergens "Rocky slopes and ledges of cliffs, scree, semistable talus, lava fields;"
- USDAPLANTS page for Sedum divergens
- FNA page for Sedum divergens
- PacNW Herbaria Records for Sedum divergens
- Search Arctos Database for Sedum divergens (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Sedum divergens (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Sedum divergens
- iNaturalist Observations for Sedum divergens in Southeast Alaska
- Muller: ex NE; dry rock areas near beach
- Hall 2010: "Rocky cliffs. Found at mile 10 on Haines Highway."