- PacNW Herbaria Records for Sauteria alpina
- Search Arctos Database for Sauteria alpina (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Sauteria alpina (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Sauteria alpina
- iNaturalist Observations for Sauteria alpina in Southeast Alaska
Southeastern Alaska Distribution: See Map 102. From Mt. Roberts trail, west ridge of Gastineau Peak, Juneau, Worley and Boas 11352; Three Guardsmen Pass, Haines Highway, British Columbia, Worley 12240; and Blunt Mountain, south of Crillon Inlet, upper Lituya Bay, Glacier Bay National Monument, Worley and Streveler 13020.
Habitat: On soil in subalpine meadows and in alpine tundra, also beneath overhanging boulders on alpine ridges, generally more common on calcareous substrates.
Comments: The southeastern Alaskan material (number 11352) was determined by Dr. R. Grolle. He noted that androecia were present, as were juvenile gynoecial shoots.