From Natural History of Southeast Alaska
Collections from ARCTOS across much of the region. Gaps may be due to lack of effort in preferred mountain habitats.
Possible refugial species (cf. Haida Gwaii population and southern outer islands)?
- Sitka/Salix reticulata: Found on Bear Mountain ridge at nearly 4000 feet. Also found on unnamed peak north of Rust Lake on Chichagof Island. (edit)
- e-FloraBC page for Salix reticulata
- USDAPLANTS page for Salix reticulata
- FNA page for Salix reticulata
- PacNW Herbaria Records for Salix reticulata
- Search Arctos Database for Salix reticulata (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Salix reticulata (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Salix reticulata
- iNaturalist Observations for Salix reticulata in Southeast Alaska
- Muller: Juneau area, TBE S; alpine: N; alpine, open areas
- Hall 2010: "Arctic and alpine tundra, rare in boreal forests and bogs throughout Alaska. To 1500 m on nunataks of Juneau Ice Field, Admiralty Island to Glacier Bay and Lynnn Canal area north throughout Alaska."