Snow Pearlwort (Sagina nivalis): A few collections from the northern mainland, including the gulf coast, Glacier Bay, and White Pass. A collection from British Columbia near Hyder suggests this species may occur in the coastal mountains elsewhere in the region as well.
- FNA page for Sagina nivalis "Sandy or gravelly beaches, coastal rocks, alluvial plains, fresh glacial moraines, low, swampy tundra, alpine areas"
- e-FloraBC page for Sagina nivalis
- USDAPLANTS page for Sagina nivalis
- PacNW Herbaria Records for Sagina nivalis
- Search Arctos Database for Sagina nivalis (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Sagina nivalis (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Sagina nivalis
- iNaturalist Observations for Sagina nivalis in Southeast Alaska
- Hall 2010: [as S. intermedia] "Juneau north and west to Aleutians. Sandy places, ssnow beds, rock outcrops and avalanche slopes. Occasional."
- Muller: [as S. intermedia] N; gravelly areas, rock outcrops