Silvery Primrose (Primula incana): Apparently no collections of this species from the region in ARCTOS.
FNA indicates Alaskan records of P. stricta (an eastern NA species) should be P. incana, P. avilensis, or P. borealis. P. incana is the only one with records from anywhere close to Southeast Alaska (southern Yukon, and interior BC).
Hulten has a record of P. stricta from near the border (difficult to say which side) between Haines and Skagway.
- PacNW Herbaria Records for Primula incana
- Search Arctos Database for Primula incana (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Primula incana (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Primula incana
- iNaturalist Observations for Primula incana in Southeast Alaska
- Muller: TBE ex NE; wet meadows [as P. stricta] ex NE; moist areas
- Hall 2010: [as P. stricta] "Moist sites in southeastern, western and northern Alaska. Poorlly understood species."