Silky Phacelia (Phacelia sericea): Four collections in ARCTOS, apparently all from near the same location 14 miles up the Haines Highway. No other records within hundreds of miles (with the greater part of this species' distribution much to the south, but a few occurrences north in the Yukon and eastern Alaska.)
- PacNW Herbaria Records for Phacelia sericea
- Search Arctos Database for Phacelia sericea (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Phacelia sericea (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Phacelia sericea
- iNaturalist Observations for Phacelia sericea in Southeast Alaska
- Hall 2010: "Found rarely in open woods in scattered locations such as Kluckwan in southeastern Alaska and eastern Alaska (Eagle).... Evidently rare in our region."
- Muller: ex NE; open forest