From Natural History of Southeast Alaska
Glacier Bay and the Northern Gulf Coast. This species is known from all the major islands and many of the secondary islands.
- Search Arctos Database for Peromyscus keeni (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Peromyscus keeni (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Peromyscus keeni
- iNaturalist Observations for Peromyscus keeni in Southeast Alaska
- MacDonald Cook 2007: Several subspecies in the region; genetic work suggests there is little movement between islands.