Queen Charlotte Butterweed (Packera subnuda var. moresbiensis): Collected from as far north as northern Prince of Wales and Coronation Island, it is also found on other southern outer islands. Endemic to area between northern end of Vancouver Island and southern Southeast Alaska.
- FNA page for Packera subnuda Open grass/sedge meadows, near streams and lakes, mossy slopes, peat bogs;
- e-FloraBC page for Packera subnuda
- PacNW Herbaria Records for Packera subnuda var. moresbiensis
- Search Arctos Database for Packera subnuda (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Packera subnuda (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Packera subnuda var. moresbiensis
- iNaturalist Observations for Packera subnuda var. moresbiensis in Southeast Alaska
- Hall 2010: Mentioned in note with Senecio lugens as occurring in southern Southeast Alaska.