From Natural History of Southeast Alaska
Baranof Island and Revillagigedo Island.
- Sitka/Oreamnos americanus: Introduced to Baranof Island in 1923, Mountain Goat have become Common in alpine areas, occasionally found at lower elevations, most often in winter. More recent investigations of genetics suggest there was likely a population on the island prior to the 1923 introduction. (edit)
- Search Arctos Database for Oreamnos americanus (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Oreamnos americanus (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Oreamnos americanus
- iNaturalist Observations for Oreamnos americanus in Southeast Alaska