From Natural History of Southeast Alaska
Pacific falselimpet (Siphonaria thersites), which is found much lower in the intertidal, the leather limpet has a lung and no gills. Almost no one ever finds one, but it is well worth looking for it as it is one of the most unique creatures on the beach, and can even be found when the tide is too high for a good day of tidepooling.
- WoRMS Page for Onchidella borealis
- Search Arctos Database for Onchidella borealis (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Onchidella borealis (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Onchidella borealis
- iNaturalist Observations for Onchidella borealis in Southeast Alaska