Bushy-tailed Woodrat (Neotoma cinerea): Apparently no recent collections - there no mapped collections from the region are in Arctos. MacDonald and Cook (2007) not that this species has previously been reported from along the Unuk, Stikine, and Taku Rivers, plus captures on nunataks in the Juneau Ice Field, all from the 1960s or earlier.
- Search Arctos Database for Neotoma cinerea (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Neotoma cinerea (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Neotoma cinerea
- iNaturalist Observations for Neotoma cinerea in Southeast Alaska
- MacDonald Cook 2007: Little known about this species in the region.