From Natural History of Southeast Alaska
Southern Red-backed Vole (Myodes gapperi): Found along the mainland as far north as the Stikine River. Also present on many of the southern inner islands.
- Search Arctos Database for Myodes gapperi (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Myodes gapperi (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Myodes gapperi
- iNaturalist Observations for Myodes gapperi in Southeast Alaska
- MacDonald Cook 2007: Southeast Alaska likely colonized since the last ice age along transboundary rivers.